The PES Leadership Advantage program is a member benefit. Leaders who complete all four modules will achieve a certificate in leadership from the Pediatric Endocrine Society. PES Leadership Advantage Modules are Influence, Engage, Inspire, and Envision. At least one module is offered annually as a pre-conference workshop. Modules are non-sequential, so they may be completed in any order. The program focuses on three overarching themes:
The foundational self-skills necessary to becoming an impactful voice at the leadership table
Leading & Influencing Others
The competencies and techniques important to developing followership and collaboration
Navigating & Guiding Your Enterprise
Setting the bigger picture vision & operating from a strategic framework
We invite you to register for the Influence Module of PES Leadership Advantage. Check the registration page for pricing, early bird and returning participant specials. Dates and times are below.
PES Leadership Advantage employs a state-of-the-art, blended learning concept. Participants will explore topics and complete self-assessments prior to the workshop. The lively six-hour live event will focus on team interaction and robust practice for each leadership skill. After the workshop, an instructor-led video conference will allow for rich discussion of how participants are applying skills and offer more ideas for success.
Sign up if you are:
- A leader wishing to enhance your skills and “toolkit”
- Exploring a leadership path and starting to build a strong foundation
NOTE: Modules may be completed in any order.
Influence Module: Thursday, April 23, 2020, Fort Worth. The module will take place from 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Leadership Fundamentals: Understanding Yourself as a Leader – Operating with Emotional Intelligence
- Leading & Influencing Others: Managing Your Time & Delegating Effectively
- Navigating & Guiding Your Enterprise: Delivering Powerful Feedback & Managing Through Conflict