PESLA Program Architecture
The PES Leadership Advantage program is a member benefit. Leaders who complete all four modules will achieve a certificate in leadership from the Pediatric Endocrine Society. PES Leadership Advantage Modules are Influence, Engage, Inspire, and Envision. At least one module is offered annually. Modules are non-sequential, so they may be completed in any order. The program focuses on three overarching themes:
- The foundational self-skills necessary to becoming an impactful voice at the leadership table
Leading & Influencing Others
- The competencies and techniques important to developing followership and collaboration
Navigating & Guiding Your Enterprise
- Setting the bigger picture vision & operating from a strategic framework
PES Leadership Advantage employs a state-of-the-art, blended learning concept. Participants will explore topics and complete self-assessments prior to the workshop. The lively event will focus on team interaction and robust practice for each leadership skill. After the workshop, an instructor-led video conference will allow for rich discussion of how participants are applying skills and offer more ideas for success.
Sign up if you are:
- A leader wishing to enhance your skills and “toolkit”
- Exploring a leadership path and starting to build a strong foundation
NOTE: Modules may be completed in any order.